7. Quran verse
and the related Ahadith:
السلام عليكم
ورحمة الله وبركاتة
بِسْمِ
ٱللَّٰهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِٱلرَّحِيمِ
لِيَحْزُنَ ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ وَلَيْسَ بِضَآرِّهِمْ شَيْـًٔا إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ ٱللَّهِ ۚ وَعَلَى ٱللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ ٱلْمُؤْمِنُونَ
Allahuthala says in Quran about Shaithan:
Shaithan is a mocker (2:14); arrogant (2:34);
rebellious (4:117); ungrateful (17:27), disobedient to the command of his Lord
(19:44 &18:50); the expelled one [from His mercy] (16:98); debased (7:13);
pursuer and the deviator (7:175); a deserter (25:29) an evil companion (4:60)
and a clear enemy (2:168, 6:142, 12:5; 17:53 28:15) to mankind.
His deeds:
He makes people to forget (6:68; 12:42 & 16:63);
frightens them (3:175); induces dissensions (17:53) in them; promises them
delusion (17:64); threatens with poverty and orders to immorality (2: 268);
made their deeds attractive (6:43) and pleasing to them (8:48 & 29:38). Shaithan promises them and arouses desire in
them (4:120]. He inspires with decorative speech leading to delusion (6:112);
he induces enmity between relatives (12:100); he wants to cause between men
animosity and hatred through intoxicants and gambling and avert from the
remembrance of Allah and from prayer. (5:91) He only invites his party to be
among the companions of the Fire (35:6)
Allah cursed him and expelled him:
He was commanded by Allah to Prostrate Adam (AS) but
he refused to do so (7:11). Allah said “Then get down from Paradise! It is not
for you to be arrogant here. So get out! You are truly one of the disgraced.”
(7:13.) “You are disgraced and rejected!
I will certainly fill up Hell with you and your followers all together.”
(7:18).
He appealed to Allah to give some time:
He appealed, “Then delay my end until the Day of their
resurrection.” “You are delayed until the appointed Day.” (7: 14 & 15).
He challenges Allah:
Satan said, “By Your Glory! I will certainly mislead
them all, except Your chosen servants among them.” (38:82 & 83). said:
“Because You have sent me astray, surely I will sit in wait against them (human
beings) on Your Straight Path. Then I will come to them from before them and
behind them, from their right and from their left, and You will not find most
of them as thankful ones.” (7:16 &17). He further said “I will surely take
hold of a certain number of Your servants. I will certainly mislead them and
delude them with empty hopes. Also, I will order them and they will slit the
ears of cattle and alter Allah’s creation.”
(4: 118 & 119)
On the day of Judgement he deserts his followers
When matter between men are settled he will say to his
worshippers, “I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over
you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but
blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my
aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah] before. Indeed, for the
wrongdoers is a painful punishment." (14:22). He also says, "I am
disassociated from you. Indeed, I fear Allah, Lord of the worlds." (59:16)
On the Day of Judgement, he will say to Allah, “I did
not make them transgress - rather, they were far astray on their own.” (50:27)
Allah warns to the children of Adam:
Allah call upon us saying: "O children of Adam!
He warns us saying, "Let not Shaithan tempt you (7:27); do not worship him
(36:60) never let him avert you (43:62); his plot is weak (4:76) so do not
follow his footsteps (2:168; 6:142; 24:21); because he enjoins immorality and
wrongdoing (24:21); tempt them and give prolonged hope for them. (47:25)".
How to get rid of his influence?
If an evil suggestion comes from Shaithan, seek refuge
in Allah (7:200). - when an impulse touch from Shaithan, those who fear Allah,
remember [Him] and at once they have insight. (7:201) and during Qur’an
recitation, [first] seek refuge in Allah from Shaithan (16:98) say, "My
Lord, I seek refuge in You from the incitements of the devils, (23:97)
Conclusively Allah Subhanahuthala says: "If not for the favor of Allah and His mercy, man would have followed Shaithan, except for a few." (4:83). He may grieve those who have believed, but he will not harm them at all except by permission of Allah. (58:10). May Allahuthala protect and shield us all from the influences of Shaithan.
Ahadith:
Narrated Abu Huraira (RA): The Prophet (SAW) said, "When any human being is born. Shaithan touches him at both sides of the body with his two fingers, except Isa (AS), the son of Mary, whom Shaithan tried to touch but failed, for he touched the placenta-cover instead." [Sahih al-Bukhari, 3286]
Narrated Safiya bint Huyay (RA): While Allah's
Messenger (SAW) said, ".........Shaithan circulates in the human mind as
blood circulates in it, and I was afraid that Shaithan might throw an evil
thought (or something) into your hearts." [Sahih al-Bukhari 3281].
Ibn 'Umar (RA) narrated: 'Umar (RA) delivered a Khutbah to us at Al-Jabiyah. He said: ....."A man is not alone with a woman but the third of them is Ash-Shaitan. Adhere to the Jama'ah, beware of separation, for indeed Ash-Shaitan is with one, and he is further away from two. Whoever wants the best place in Paradise, then let him stick to the Jama'ah".......' [ Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2165]
Jabir reported that Allah's Messenger (SAW) said:
Iblis places his throne upon water; he then sends detachments (for creating
dissension) ; the nearer to him in rank are those who are most notorious in
creating dissension. One of them comes and says: "I did so and so."
And he says: "You have done nothing." Then one amongst them comes and
says: "I did not spare so and so until I sowed the seed of discord between
a husband and a wife." The Shaithan goes near him and says:
"You have done well." A'mash said: He then embraces him. [Sahih
Muslim, 2813 b]
الحمدلله
No comments:
Post a Comment